Monday, October 10, 2011

Fire Fighter Steve Says...

It's Fire Prevention week and Steve is busy all week at all the schools doing presentations. Somehow his Captain, who designes all the posters and bookmarks, talked us into being on the poster?? There are posters at every school...eek:). Tell your kids to be ready to volunteer to be Fire Fighter Steve's helper!!


I love the 'Fire Fighter Steve Says' line...I use it all the time when I start converstaions with Steve!! He is probably getting sick of me:)

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

We need an autographed copy!!! Fire Fighter Steve....Adam is having a hayday!!

LindsC said...

This Poster is Awesome! I also enjoyed seeing the preemie outfit next to broden now, he has grown.

Ashley and Mike said...

Mike and I LOVED this...it's up on our magnet board in our apartment! We'll have to get it autographed when we come out there...Happy late Halloween! You guys are so cute.