Friday, July 22, 2011

Sunday BEST

Last Sunday was Broden's baby blessing!! He and his cousin Zaili got to have theirs together! Zaili is my  sister Tami's little girl and she was born 2 weeks after Broden. It seems he has caught up to her and now they look the same size:)






Very sleepy boy after so many pictures:)


Casey Family


Sanderson/Young family

We had a lot of fun with our family and friends at his luncheon in the park. It turned out very nice...thanks everyone!


3 comments:

Jen said...

What a special day! Little Broden is getting big(ger). Such a cutie! And you my dear Ruthie are beautiful!!

Ellis Family said...

What a handsome little guy. I'm so glad you had so many there to support him on his special day. I so miss hanging out with that crowd :)

Jen said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten! He's so sweet!