Friday, July 1, 2011

summer boy

What's summer without afternoon naps?! He loves to cuddle up and take a nap:) It's cute because he always has to get his hands out by his face. Broden is 2 months old and 8 lbs 10 oz!




These CUTE sandles are 0-3months so they should fit by Aug...They are SOO cute! Thanks Sarah!




1st time swimming! He loved it!! Whenever he is in water he closes his eyes and goes completely relaxed. He is too cute!



Last weekend Steve was in a golf tournament in Utah and we got to stay and play with our friends. It was So fun!! We also got to be there for Miss Colbie's 1st birthday/pool party!

7 comments:

Jen said...

aw, he's getting big! I love his little monkey shirt and sandals. so cute ;)

The Ivins Gang said...

Isn't it sooo fun to have a little one at home? I love when they are just sleeping away without a care in the world and they look so peaceful doing it. I am sad you weren't able to come to the cabin. I missed you! I want to see that cute baby of yours. We got your baby announcement in the mail, simply adorable. You had him so fast and time as flown, I haven't even had time to get you a present. It will come...sometime :)! Give Broden a love and a kiss for me and again you guys make cute babies!

Phillips Family said...

The kids looks sharp...but not as good as Steve without a shirt on...I mean, come on...just flat out ridiculous stallion of a man!!

Ellis Family said...

Those flip flops are so cute hopefully he will grow into them soon! Looks like he did get to use his swimsuit :) summer afternoon naps are the best!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

How cute he looks like he is asleep in the pool!

LindsC said...

Love the pics of broden what a cutie! I love that he just relaxes in the water.

derek and michelle said...

What a little cutie!!