Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big and Strong

Then--3 lbs 10 oz.
Then--5 lbs 13 oz.
Now--12 lbs 8 oz.

Then
Now

Then
Now

Then
Now

1 month--5 lbs 13oz.
2 months--8 lbs 10oz
3 months--12 lbs 8oz

Broden is 3 months old today!! He weighs 12 lbs 8oz and is 22.75 in long! In one month, he grew 3.5 inches and almost 4 lbs! He went from 3rd to 30th percentile in weight and from 2nd to 9th percentile for length... I almost can't believe it because I remember that tiny little thing, but he has come a long way! This was a big growing month for him... he grew a bunch (no wonder all of a sudden he was SOO hungry:)... he had some growing to do!!! We are truly SO blessed! We LOVE our Broden BUG!!!

7 comments:

Laura Howe said...

They grow so fast!! that is so great that he is growing and catching up so well. such a cutie!!

Phillips Family said...

He's a chunk!!

Ellis Family said...

Wow he is getting SO big! I'm so glad he is doing so good. He sure is a handsome little guy. I love to see his changes.

Brook and Jen said...

Oh i love that little boy and his cheeks. I love watching him grow!

Jen said...

i can't believe how much he's grown! what a sweet boy. :)

Brenny said...

Look at him flexing those muscles! Just like his daddy.

Kate said...

Wow! He weighs more than Juno, and she's 8 months old!! He looks so big and strong :)