This one is my favorite! He is 6 weeks and 6 lbs 4oz in these pics!
I'm a pirate!
This hat used to be SO baggy on him, but now it fits!!
He fit in Steve's fire helmet! We had to use a blanket so the plastic part didn't hut him, but it was so cute!
My friends Jen and Melinda had an awesome baby shower for Broden and me... Thanks everyone for coming! It was SO fun!!
Jen made these...seriously impressive and SO CUTE!!
Thanks everyone!! LOVE you all!
6 comments:
What a cute baby boy you have!! I am glad you had fun at the shower!
Wow, he is getting big!! Well, bigger than he was. Soon he will be running around the house and terrorizing everything...enjoy these quiet moments.
yay i love the pictures! sorry i couldn't stay long at the shower but it was so nice and cute, jen and melinda did a great job :)
O he is so sweet. I love the one in the helmet!
So cute, I want to come to your shower. I'm so glad you have good friends, to take care of you. Miss you guys
Those are such cute pictures!!!! I bet it's nice to get back home and into your new routines.
Post a Comment