Wednesday, June 15, 2011

OLD School STYLE


Steve on his first day of school!!
Wearing...
-cleats
-pegged pants
-neon orange/yellow sun glasses with cool yellow neck holder
-hair parted and combed with some natural wave
-missing front tooth

He was a cutie!!

9 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That is super awesome!

Brook and Jen said...

Oh man, that is amazing! I love it. Stevo has always had style!

Phillips Family said...

OH...MY...GOSH!!!!! Why, oh why was Adam not given this photo earlier!!!??? Steve is DEAD SEXY!!

Unknown said...

how funny!

Jen said...

Adorable!! I love this picture. Now I want to see some of you! And of course the baby. :-)

Jen said...

haha love it!

N+M Family said...

we need a picture of what he wears now to see how much he has not changed.

Trevor said...

Steve, am I threatening you with a stick what is in my hand? I still have those boyish good looks don't I?

LindsC said...

tHAT'S AWESOME!