Steve has really enjoyed ice fishing with the guys from work...I have enjoyed him wanting to cook his catch for dinner when he gets home. It is really good!!!
Sounds like fun! Trevor says it looks cold. :o) I also have a question for you Ruth...What colors are you using to decorate the new baby's room? I've been meaning to ask about this for a few weeks, but I'm just getting around to it now. I hope things are going well!
Through the winds of change Encircled by the clouds of pain I guard it with my life I need the warmth-I need the light Though the storm will rage I stand agaist the pounding rain I remain... A keeper of the flame.
Dare To Stand Alone -Thomas S. Monson Try a little harder to be a little better. -Gordon B. Hinkley
3 comments:
Dang, that is a nice fish. Adam is very jealous.
Wow nice catches!
Sounds like fun! Trevor says it looks cold. :o) I also have a question for you Ruth...What colors are you using to decorate the new baby's room? I've been meaning to ask about this for a few weeks, but I'm just getting around to it now. I hope things are going well!
Post a Comment