We found out last week we are having a BOY!! We are really excited! I am 20 weeks on Monday; yay for a halfway mark!! Now the journey begins :) I don't know even where to start...So to all you moms out there...what are the baby must haves?!
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Oh how exciting!! A little boy...how fun!! Congrats!
Every baby NEEDS a great babysitter!!! So...just know you can drop him off at our house anytime. :-)
congrats ruth! i stalked your fb last night trying to figure out what you were having...and a boy wow i am so excited for you! i swear that ultrasound where you see them looking like a baby for the first time is one of the most precious moments of life so far! i am so excited for you and good luck with everything!
must haves...
boppy pillow!!!
jammies without leggs...just either a "sack" with a zipper or elastic on the bottom...easy access:)
a snuggly (blanket or stuffed animal) for self soothing
don't waste money on shoes...they don't like them! borrow a swing to see if he will like it...mine didn't
i can't think of anymore:)
I am so happy for you!
Must haves for me were
a great Breast Pump
Boppy Pillow
either a bouncy chair or a swing, sometimes they don't like one or the other. (I Have a swing you can borrow to see if he will like it, it is even in a boy pattern! LOL)
And a sling to carry him around in.
So excited that you're having a boy! I would echo the swing/bouncy seat and a sling/carrier to carry him around in.
A swing is a must and for us we had a wipe warmer...it saved us from many pee showers on the cold mornings or you can get pee pee tepees which help with that too. Boys are so much fun, we are so excited for you.
Pajamas with Zippers (NO SNAPS)
A Swing
A Bumbo chair (We still use it with Natalee while I do her hair in the morning)
Swaddle blanket
fingernail clippers (Natalee was born with the longest nails ever and had her nails clipped within 10hours of birth)
And number #1---A good comfy glider or rocking chair!!!
Oh, and congrats on a boy!!! How exciting. I can't wait to find out what we are having.
Mmmmm, there are so many must haves. You know mine...That chair i have...love it. And you know how to taco the little guy in so you will be set!! You know my house can't wait for the mini Stevo!!
CONGRATS RUTH!!! That is so exciting! It kinda made me sad to go back and think of all the things that made life a little easier that I no longer need :( The boppy pillow was my numero uno. I also loved my swing, jumperoo, and moses basket! Oh, and a dimmer on the light or lamp, it's so much easier to put baby back to sleep if you don't blast him with brightness during midnight feedings and diaper changes! Also being the listaholic that I am, I would look up baby necessity lists for all the little things... Have fun!! :)
Congrats Caseys!! We are so excited for you. Babies are so fun.
Must haves for us:
Swing, swaddle blanket, bumbo chair for sure! All kids are different. Jayden never woke up at night to eat so I didn't have to worry about bright lights or anything. But we went through a ton of burp rags because she did spit up quite a bit. It's also good to wait and see what you get at showers and then go from there.
So so happy for you guys! Any thoughts on names for the little fella? Oh man that little guy is gonna love having a firefighter for a dad! How awesome is that?
Must haves...
Boppy for sure!
Nursing cover if youre nursing. Fussing with blankets is awful!
Baby wrap
We love the thermal receiving blankets! They're super warm cause they're thermal so you only have to use one and they're stretch.
Cute binky/ binky clip
Congrats you guys!
Sleep!!! You must have sleep! I know people say I can't sleep when the baby sleeps because there is so much to do and there is but you really will feel better if you get enough rest!
I didn't ever use my boppy pillow I really just had some good postions that worked for me without it.
A changing table is a must have it's so nice to have everything in one place and less strain on you when you're changing the baby.
Ruth! congratulations! I am so excited for you. Little boys are the best.
Post a Comment