AHHHH!!! Hahaha :) Congratulations you two!! I hope you enjoy your pregnancy, it's such a special time (like I even need to say that!) You guys will be wonderful parents and I am SO excited for you both!
You are sneaky!! You kept so quite when I was sharing my news!! I'm so happy for you! We are a week apart so we can share our pregnancy joys and woes!! Can't wait for you...
Through the winds of change Encircled by the clouds of pain I guard it with my life I need the warmth-I need the light Though the storm will rage I stand agaist the pounding rain I remain... A keeper of the flame.
Dare To Stand Alone -Thomas S. Monson Try a little harder to be a little better. -Gordon B. Hinkley
26 comments:
Congrats!!!!! I hope you had a good first trimester.
We are so excited for you guys. Congrats.
This is great news!! We are happy and excited for you. Get as much sleep as you possibly can now!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you both -- er, I mean you three. That is one lucky little one to get you guys as parents!
Congrats you guys!! That is very exciting!! Cant wait to find out what it is!
yeah! That is so exciting. you guys will be such great parents.
Yay!!! O That makes me so happy! Congrats friend!
AHHHH!!! Hahaha :) Congratulations you two!! I hope you enjoy your pregnancy, it's such a special time (like I even need to say that!) You guys will be wonderful parents and I am SO excited for you both!
oh happy day!! congrats!!
Yeah thats so exciting!! I can't wait to see what a little Steve and Ruth mix looks like!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Yeah! Congrats! We are so happy for you!
very exciting! Congrats!
I had no idea! conrats to you guys!
You are sneaky!! You kept so quite when I was sharing my news!! I'm so happy for you! We are a week apart so we can share our pregnancy joys and woes!! Can't wait for you...
YAY!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Hope you are feeling well! June is a great time for birthdays!
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having :)
We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet little baby Casey.
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you. Doug said "its about time!" Nice I know.
Congratulations my dear!! We are soo happy for you guys! You totally deserve it! So much fun!!
so excited for you. congrats.
Congratulations! You and Steve will be such fun parents!
HOW EXCITING!! congratulations!!
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
CONGRATS! I just saw your post! I am so happy for you!
I was so excited to hear from Brent and Lidsay that you are prego! Congrats and good luck!
Post a Comment