Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Together Forever!!

This last weekend when we got home on Friday from camping we headed the next morning to Idaho Falls to my friend Chelsea's wedding. Chelsea was my roommate at Casper College and on my basketball team. She is the greatest and craziest friend ever!! Love you Girl!! You were absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

Chelsea and Brock- Married Aug. 15th- Idaho Falls Temple







Brock's tribute to Chelsea... this was so funny!! Brock, his dad, and brothers had a song and dace all planned out... cute!!




Their first dance as a married couple...



The trip home...


Steve is so funny becuase when he drives I find him in the wierdest positions driving... so I took pics this time:) This one is particularly funny!! Am I boring or what??!!... jk!



4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

So when is the big trip to Lander to visit your long lost friends? Sniffle...

LindsC said...

I love the different driving positions!

We had a blast camping you got some great pics and I love that you got to spend the evening with a moose.

Cami Jo said...

Sounds like things are going great in Southern Wyoming! Ruth, I must be missing you. This morning I dreamed you took me to breakfast at Applebee's. I know, weird. Come visit!

Brenny said...

Steve makes me laugh. So fun! Looks like a fun wedding. I alway loved it when my friend's families and their new spouses family did a skit or sang a song at the reception.