Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rock Springs here we come...

Steve has been working in Rock Springs for quite some time now, but I will be joining him Tuesday!! I am taking a car load up and then he will come back with me Thursday to help move the rest with a U-haul. I can't wait to live in the same place as him :) We have an apartment all ready to go. It is a nice place.


What we will miss about Lander, WY....


Hiking to the falls!!!!


The big horn sheep always by the road up Sinks Canyon!!

The BUTT Rock... it makes me laugh every time we drive by it!!



The snow that doesn't blow away!! It just stays on the railings...
Casper and Laramie were never like that.
We didn't have any snow drifts here.
Winter in Lander is so pretty!!


Teaching 8th grade PE!!!


RACQUETBALL with Adam, Jeff,
Steve and I !!



We stayed here our first 2 nights we
lived here in lander.
The lady gave us a great deal...
I think she felt sorry for us :)
It was a nice place.


Our single wide trailer and
our cute little yard!!




These were the restaurants we ate at the most.


GUITAR LESSONS!!! I had lessons
in the back of this
cute music shop down town.




Making calzones with Adam and Camille!!
Our punk friends... Watch out!!

Adam and Camille :We well miss going out to eat, playing rockband, making dinner, watching movies, going skiing... we will still be able to do this even if we do live in RS... we'll be back!!


Thanks for everything Butch and Marsha !!
We love you!!


We will also miss our friends Brandon and Misti who live in Riverton
and our ward very much! We have LOVED living in Lander and we are sad to be leaving our pretty little town :).. but are thankful for our new opportunity as well!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck with the move. If we ever pass through Rock Springs, maybe we can get together.

Becca said...

Where are you living?

Brenny said...

Great pictures -- it made me nostalgic and I didn't even live there! It is hard to leave good friends and fun places. Good luck with the move.

Laura Howe said...

That made me want to live in Lander. Mostly just for the winter and the snow that doesn't blow away. Good luck with the move. Change is always good.

LindsC said...

That is a nice tribute to Lander. It looks like things were great there and I'm excited for your new adventures in rock springs.

The Walkers said...

Good luck to you both! Hopefully we can find a place to live, then you could stay with us when you visit!

Ruth said...

Becca,
We are living in the new apartments behind the mall on Dewar Drive. They are called Silver Ridge Apartments.We will have to give you guys a call when we get settled and get together!

Becca said...

Definately give us a call. Do you need any help moving in? We can help with that too! You are just up the street from us, we are almost neighbors. Sadly, you miss our ward boundries. Our ward is on the other side of dewar. But you have a great ward anyways (it is the other half of our ward...we split a year ago.) Let us know if you need anything. 382-1028

Camille said...

Where on earth is the butt rock? How have I not noticed it?