Friday, June 5, 2009

The END of a good year!!

Today was my last day of school!! It was a bitter sweet to say the least... I will miss it here!




This was my big backyard!!





Coach Casey...I am famous... I made the sports wall :-)

4 comments:

Brenny said...

You had your own desk AND a name plaque? You are such an adult, even if you get to play outside with kids. I'm sure they are going to miss you a lot!

--packs many coats

Brenny said...

I mean 'packs many shoes'! I was totally thinking of your new bottom tag name. So cute!

LindsC said...

So professional! :) I'll bet it was hard to say good bye!

Phillips Family said...

I am sure you are sad to leave your awesome school. You will miss smelling like a gym everyday, and will miss all the juvenile deliquents. Especially Adam.