Friday, June 12, 2009

Billings Trip

I went with Butch and Marsha Egger to Billings, MT to see their granddaughter Kierra's dance recital. She dances for Diversity Dance Studio. and she is so amazing... I can't even explain until you see her dance for yourself!!


Steve and I are very close to the Egger family and love them all very much!! We had a lot of fun at Jeff and Erika's house! Erika works at a hair salon and was so wonderful to give our hair styles a touch up :) ...so if you are ever in Billings and need someone awesomely talented to cut your hair, you should definitely look her up... she does great work!!!

A day at Genesis...

Ruth, Kierra, Marsha

Jeff and his son Kaleb

Outside the Alberta Bair Theatre after Kierra's Dance program...
You were so awesome Kierra!!!!



Butch and Marsha and their 2 sons David and Jeff

Awwww...Jeff and Erika... so cute!


Kierra and her cousin Ashtyn ...

2 very fun girls I would have to say!


Erika and her daughter Kierra




Thanks for everything!! It was so fun to be with your family.

Love you guys!!!

1 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Looks like a fun trip. Jeff looks good for not having played ANY racquet ball!!