I took this pic on our way home today... it had such a pretty color scheme!

Ruth's latest boy look... :) I wanted to fit in with the guys what can I say :)

Brent deep in thought... which usually doesn't happen often so I thought I would capture the moment!! I love you Brenten!! You are lookin' good in that
Stormy Cromer hat though!!!!!!!

Curt and his elk!!! Way to go Mac Daddy!!! The Tetons in the background are breathtaking aren't they :) Too bad for the fog.. .or that would have been an awesome pic of the Tetons!!!

After dinner, we went to the Cowboy Bar to play some pool. Steve barely beat me for the record... then Darren beat us in cut throat... Darren and Brice are good...
don't mess with the best!!
Darren and Brenda, Brice and Laura, and Steve and I went to dinner... we ate some amazing food at the Sliver Doller :) I had King Crab and-- oh buddy-- it was good!! We also went to the Christmas lighting at the Square in Jackson... ohhhh look at the pretty lights!!
Cam Dude is the master at the
bi-nocks now!!!

Playing
boggle was fun 2.... you should all try it sometime:)

Then we played cranium...

Cloe and Cameron helped make the juice... They liked licking the spoon and putting it back in to help stir... they were so cute!! After we caught them we had to keep a better eye in them. They loved being the thanksgiving
taste testers with all the food also!!! They thought that was the best job in the world!
Here is our lovely table layout... It was a great Thanksgiving dinner!!!
5 comments:
Oh Ruthie- I miss you! It looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving in Jackson! You look so incredibly beautiful...as always!
Love ya,
Jen
It was a fun time in Jackson!! I'm so glad you got hunting pictures!! Your blog looks really good.
I sure hope you guys got us some antlers to hang in our house up there in JAckson.
I love your pics those are some great ones I'm going to take some of those! We had a great time! You guys are great. We love you!
I love that you fill in the details of all the events.
It is fun to go from blog to blog to get the whole story.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment