What I am thankful for..............
List of blessings in my life:
· I have a loving husband who is very compassionate
· I have a wonderful job where I can exercise my talents and be able to influence others
around me while learning from them also.
· I have wonderful friends in my life who uplift and take care of me
· I have a loving family who cares for my well being
· My heavenly father loves me and knows me and walks with me now as he did in heaven
· I am able to read scriptures designated for my time and problems
· I am able and worthy to feel the spirit
· I have a temple recommend
· My husband and I have jobs and are able to take care of our needs while being able
to save for the future
· I am a school teacher, visiting teacher, and youth Sunday school teacher which allows me
to prepare and learn prior to teaching and I am able to gain love for my fellow man while
serving them.
· I am able to teach the lords children and help them gain a testimony as they strengthen
mine
· I am able to live in a home where the spirit may preside
Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember what you are thankful for!!!!!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy thanksgiving!!! Can't wait to see you guys! Those are great things to be greatful for!
Very sweet, Ruth. I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!! Love ya!
pssst. you have an award on my blog :)
Great list. I'm so excited to see you guys! Wait, I'm looking at you right now...
Post a Comment