Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jackson and Hunting continued...

Last night, Brent and Lindsey and Steve and I went out dancing and played some pool. We had a lot of fun getting out and catching up. We love you Brent and Lindsey!!!








Brice got his elk yesterday night before dark!! Way to go Brice... nice shot!!! He got a nice, thick 6 point bull :)


After a long walk, Stevo finds a comfortable place to rest:)


We were chasing this elk earlier in the morning, but it was on the wrong side of the road... not legal to shoot :( He was running right next to the truck, but we couldn't get him to cross the road so it would be legal to have some killing action!!!


Stevo and his DADIO__ CURT... aslo known as Curtle Turtle... nickname created by Ruth :)



Cameron is my other great cuddle BUG!!



Steve took me to the movie Twilight. I read the first three books of the series in 7 days and I am almost done with the 4th book... the book was of course better... but I enjoyed the movie!!!

0 comments: