My little brother Mike came home from his mission and had his home coming talk this last Sunday. It was so much fun to see him and Steve and Mike just started where they left off!! They are soooo funny together!!!!
Steve made sure to eat all of the watermelon and not let any go to waste. He loves watermelon. We had family home evening on Sunday, My brother gave the lesson and of course I was in charge of the activity. We had a lot of fun!!!!!!!!
We celebrated my brothers 21st birthday after family home evening with Funfetti cake and ice cream. It is his favorite :)
We had a lot of fun and enjoyed bringing Amber along to meet the family and hang out in Casper. My parents sold their house and it closes the end of September, so it was the last time I will ever be back to my house. My brother is helping my dad move the next couple of weeks, so they will be busy. My dad is glad Mike had such great timing :)
10 comments:
Oh my gosh it is SO good to hear some news from you! First....congrats to Mike on returning home! Awesome! Second. Your parents sold their house? What? Where are they moving to? How are YOU?!
What a fun weekend! Mike looks so grown up. It is very good timing that he came home right when your parents are moving. Tell them congratulations on selling the house! You guys are so cute. I hope things are going well with the start of school and everything. Hope to see you soon!
yeah for your parents, I saw your mom today at school. It looks like she is liking her job. We are so excited to have them here. We missed you at the game, but looks like you had a great weekend. Kam has a game in Lander on saturday, you should go say hi. We are looking forward to getting reaquanted with Mike again. Have a great day.
wow you're in Lander. IT is sooo... good to see you guys even if it is on a blog. I am going to add you to my blog friends I hope you don't mind i just started blogging. our blogg is www.kennedyfamhome.blogspot.com
Hey Ruth, You need to tell us how school is going. Are you liking the teaching thing and how is volleyball? I look forward to hear.
What a great weekend and some great pics! You guys really look like you had fun! How sad it was your last time going "home"!
That's so exciting your brother is home from his mission! He has good taste in cakes, I love funfetti cakes too. I really like the dress you are wearing in one of the pics. You've got such a cute style.
I know how you feel about not seeing your house again. My parents are moving to Dallas as soon as they sell their house. It's pretty sad for me. You'll have to tell Mike I said hi. It still feels like yesterday that we were in Seminary together. Although I also feel like I'm still 16. Where does the time go?
Hey girl, it must have been fun seeing people from Casper. I didn't know Brittney was pregnant. Is she married? Well, things are very busy here. Sounds like you guys are as well. You look great! See you.
Ok nice pictures,
You have been tagged.
See my blog to understand.
I don't undestand yet.
Anyway I would like to hear 7 random things about you
Post a Comment