Steve bought me flowers (orange is my favorite color in roses) and laid them in a trail throughout the house before he left for work, so I woke up to a trail of beautiful flowers.
We went out to dinner at the Hitching Rack and Steve got a steak and I ordered halibut. It was a very good meal and we had fun.
Here we are after our fun date!! Stevo is the greatest!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Yesturday's Anniversary Events
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh looks like you guys had fun!! Those are beautiful flowers, what a sweetie!
Steve sounds like quite the romantic! I just love your haircut. It looks so cute in these pictures!
How fun! Steve is so romantic.
I can't believe it's been three years. Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to do something fun.
Congrats on the anniversary! Three years...It goes by fast, doesn't it? Love the hair. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Post a Comment