Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally moved in !!!





Here is our new home. We are in a trailer court right next to the river. It is a 2009, so it is brand new. It took longer than expected at first to move in because it is new and water, electricity, etc had to be installed form the beginning and it took longer than it was supposed to (that is normal, but became frustrating.) We moved to Lander in July 15th and officially spent our first night in the trailer on the 25th. We stayed with some family friends while we were waiting to have water and electricity to get hooked up. Shout out to the Egger Family for all their help!!!! Thank you soooo much!!

4 comments:

curt and cathy said...

I'm glad to see your new place, it looks very nice. It looks like you've been busy getting everything done.

Brenny said...

Your place looks huge! Plenty of room for Darren and I to come and stay. :) We do want to come and visit. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!

wyomingerica said...

Your place looks great, does it have the new smell still? That won't last for long with a Casey boy in the house. Can you tell Doug is helping me read blogs tonight? We are excited to see you this week, Yea!

Phillips Family said...

I have seen that TV and the hutch that it is in somewhere....where have I seen it? Things look good...happy you are not in a dump of an apartment.