We saw this big horn sheep on our way to go fishing. He was still there when we went home hours later!
We both caught a fish right off the bat and then never caught another. I figure they spread the word to their fish friends to stay away.The next night we hiked to another lake above Worthern Meadow Lake. It was a shorter hike than I thought….only about a mile. It was beautiful!! We are having fun exploring the countryside.Tonight we are fly-fishing in the Popo Aggie River that runs by our house.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Sinks Canyon and Worthern Meadow Lake
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just so you know. I finally started a blog. you had better keep in touch with us!!!!
Holy fishing Batman! How lucky are you that you've got so many great spots so close. Fun fun!
Looks like great fun, that sheep was up close and personal. :) I like what you did to your blog.
Post a Comment