Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Past 3 Months

November
A couple times a year they put together an All-Star team to go and play basketball at the Junior College here against their girl’s team...It is soo fun, but does remind you of your age. Defiantly not my 18 year old body anymore :) But we have fun!




December






Baby's 1st Christmas! He did soooo good opening his presents on his own. I was impressed!





January

Broden is 9 months old now...he loves PLAYING! He sits up on his own and rolls around like crazy. He has the rocking down, but not the crawling quite yet. He LOVES bath time, STILL :) He is such a happy baby and a great sleeper... Couldn't ask for a sweeter child. LOVE him to pieces!!!


My new trick! :)

I have been very busy at work the past couple months, but I still get a lot of baby time in!!

He loves to take all the papers/recipts out of our shredding box and make a mess:) Too cute!

In lots of pictures these days, I can't get him to have his eyes open and it is too funny how many pics I will take to get one with his eyes open:)

Steve is busy with work and is in EMT Intermediate class on his days off. He works and studies hard these days! :)

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

It was so fun to see you guys again. I guess it has been a few weeks, but we sure loved seeing you and wish we could see you more often. We hear Adam's brother and sis-in-law are trying to hijack you as friends. Just remember, they will never be as funny or cool as us...

derek and michelle said...

wow you guys have been busy. Feel like I havent seen you in a while. He is getting soooo big!!

LindsC said...

Whew I'm glad for the updates! It was great seeing you guys, thanks for a fun Super bowl!