Saturday, November 5, 2011

A little of this and that

My mom bought me a sewing machine over 5 years ago. I really have had ZERO interest in it until lately. Mabye it's because I had a baby and am stuck at home more...haha!

Anyways, I made an...
-apron
-some diaper clutches
-witch boots (at melinda's craft night)
-bean bags out of my left over scraps, for a toss game
*And yes mom, I actully had fun making them:)

They were good projects for me.



Monkey boy


I love little beenies for babies!



This CUTE girl can sure get Broden to laugh hard!!
 He LOVES her!!

Silly faces


6 comments:

Brenny said...

Cute! I love all your crafts. You inspire me. :)

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Look at you sewing!

Krista said...

How fun!!! I can't believe how big Broden is! He is ah-dorable. :-)

Oh, and thank you for the picture you sent us! So cute!!

N+M Family said...

Very cute.and it looks like he has a scentsy buddy

Phillips Family said...

What...aprons!!??? What happened to your coats of many coats of color!!??

LindsC said...

Cute Projects! Very nice!