Sunday, October 24, 2010

RSHS Volleyball Regional Champions

What have I been up to? Well Volleyball for one!!


Last weekend ended the season for my sophomores...we ended with an 8-1 record! They did great!
Now we just have varsity for practices...Early this last week in practice we had a 3 v 3 tournament with all the girls and everyone had to dress up...we had captain underpants, Alvin and the chipmunks, the mustaches, and ballerinas. The tournament was way fun! The coaches won of course :) We wore the old school uniforms with leggings and big eyelashes :) That's why our eyes look funky...




This weekend we had Regional’s in Evanston. We won 1st...I didn't get a pic after the game of them with their trophy’s but this will do...West Regional champs! They did great... it was a fun weekend!



This next weekend is State in Casper so it will be a busy week preparing. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Brenny said...

So much fun! Congratulations on winning!

Melisande!!! said...

Woot! Woot! Congrats Coach! Woot!