Steve's Brother Darren and his wife Brenda adopted 2 beautiful girls! They were sealed as a family in the Denver Temple this weekend…. Love you all SO much!!
Thanks for coming! We really appreciated you being there, even though Autumn jumped on you every morning. Fair warning, she has a bit of a cold now -- or did she get it from you? SEriously, thanks for coming. I love the pictures you got, too.
Through the winds of change Encircled by the clouds of pain I guard it with my life I need the warmth-I need the light Though the storm will rage I stand agaist the pounding rain I remain... A keeper of the flame.
Dare To Stand Alone -Thomas S. Monson Try a little harder to be a little better. -Gordon B. Hinkley
4 comments:
Congratulations to all of them. What a very cool and special experience.
How awesome to be apart of that! Congrats on your neices, they are adorable!
Thanks for coming! We really appreciated you being there, even though Autumn jumped on you every morning. Fair warning, she has a bit of a cold now -- or did she get it from you? SEriously, thanks for coming. I love the pictures you got, too.
Oh thats so fun!! I love your new nieces outfits...freakin cute!!
Post a Comment