Thursday, September 2, 2010

Girls Week...

The week started off Monday with pedicures, shopping, and lunch! My first pedicure ever and I have to say it was SOOO nice!!!


It was funny ...we all chose a different color of red.
Red just is the best color!



Girls Night!!
Wednesday I had girls night at my house. We played yard darts for a little while before it was too chilly!


SO FUN!

Group Pic...

Thanks everyone for the FUN time! I love and admire all of you...thanks so much for your friendship!!!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun!!! Pedicures really are great!

Brenny said...

I do like pedicures -- I don't get them often but I always feel so pampered.

derek and michelle said...

Aw that looks like a blast!!! Pedicures are the best!

Unknown said...

looks like an awesome turn out, sorry i couldn't make it! i'm bummed i missed it so you should do it again another time so i can come! ;)

peckette said...

It was sooo fun! Thanks for hosting such a great girls night!

Jen said...

Thanks Ruth! :)

Ellis Family said...

Thanks for the fun pedicure girls day and fun girls night. It was so nice to get out! and thanks Steve for watching Kayden!!

Nacey family said...

That was fun! Thanks! By the way, you rock on a wakeboard. I'm thoroughly impressed!

Jen said...

Did you know we know the Pecks? Brian grew up with Curtis and I went to school with Jessica. Small world. :-)