Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lake Powell...where swimming never has to end

We got to go to Lake Powell for a week with our friends...best trip ever!! SO much fun!!
Thanks Stuart and Carol for such a great week!!

LOVE this little girl!


 The canyon walls were SO cool...

 My scuba gear and going down the house boat slide...

 We had fun playing games every night...

My all time favorite activity was the golf game!!


Meilnda wakeboarding...

 FUN in the water...

Melinda throwing Chandler in the water!!

 TOO CUTE!

 Melinda, Donna, and I on the craizest tube rider ever...

Our home away from home for the week...

This little boy LOVES boat rides!

 Steve was always trying to catch the catfish that were along side the boat...

 Ashley, Donna, and Jen ... I love the action face shots!

 Cliff jumping was also one of my favorites! Brookwas the only one to jump from the highest part...I love cliff jumping, but the highest part was too high for me...I was a wuss!


And of course I LOVE wakeboarding!
My biggest jump of the weekend...you will notice it's just a baby one, but hey that's ok:)


Thanks SO much everyone for the FUN time!!

4 comments:

penny said...

Lucky!

Phillips Family said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun!! And it looks like Steve was successful in catching a fish...ah steve-o...he is a sexy man...

Camille said...

We haven't been to Lake Powell and I can see from your pictures that I HAVE to make James take me there!

Brenny said...

Looks like a great time. Cute swimsuit :)