Thursday, July 8, 2010

GREEN is my FAVORITE color

We laid our sod today!! YAY! There is green around here now :) We laid 2000 sq ft. and have a good amount more to finish in the back (as you will see from the pics), but we have to wait for another truck load...so hopefully next week it will all be officially done!

front yard during

front yard after!

back yard during
back yard after!

I forgot to take pics of before so you just get during and after, but at least I got some :) !

THANKS everyone who came to help! We REALLY appreciate it!!

4 comments:

peckette said...

Yay! It looks so great!

Brook and Jen said...

I LOVE it!!! Grass makes everything look sooooo much better!!! Very nice!

Phillips Family said...

What poor schmucks did you rope into laying sod for you all day?? Just kidding. Looks very nice.

Trish said...

Looks great! I bet it feels good to get that done.