My Brother Mike got married last Friday!!
This is the night before he got married...he had his friends crash in our hotel room and this is what I found when I got back to the room :)! TOO funny!
The next morning...I had to get a before pic for fun!
Mike and Ashley = Married
They clean up nice :)
I loved this picture...too funny!
Sanderson family
Caught!! ...my grandma was up taking the bleow pic so I saw a seat and decided to take a rest.
Don't worry I was just saving it for her :)
Steve and I and my older brother Tim's kids
2 of my best friends growing up
We were posing like the models on the JC Penny commercials...making fun of it mostly :)
Dominque was my another best friend grwoing up... It was SO great to see you Dom!!
My sister Tami and her soon to be husband Tim...she caught the boquet...way to go girl!
Leaving for their honeymoon!!
Showing off their work...this picture doesn't give it justice. I should have taken a pic from the side:)
Steve sporting my nieces diva wear on the way home.
We got to have my sister Toni and her family stay with us a night on their way home!
2 comments:
Congratulations to Mike and his wife. Now you will never be invited back to any ugly sweater parties!!! Ok, just kidding.
oh my gosh! ok i remember dominque from girls camp my 4th year. i LOVED her!
you are so pretty!
Post a Comment