Monday, March 29, 2010

Officially Official...Probation NO MORE!!

It's official! Steve is no longer a "pro b" firefighter! After working for the Rock Springs Fire Department for one year today, they had a badge ceremony for him this afternoon at the station. He got his badge and name plate...it was a big day for him! SO EXCITING!

I got to do the honors :)


"C" crew...The boys who take care of my husbands life!

Steve and Chief Armstrong

His name plate

His official Firefighter Badge!!

11 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Steve has become that much more sexy...grrrowl!!!!

Congratulations, we are happy for you.

Brook and Jen said...

Yeah!!! Yeah for the badge!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

how great! congrats!! :)

LindsC said...

How neat! what a great thing way to go! Cool badge too.

Brenny said...

I'm smiling so big. I am so excited for you both! Congratulations!! Steve looks so grown up and official.

Dude, my word verification was 'biker'.

--packs many shoes

penny said...

Congrats! thats exciting!

Trish said...

Congratulations Steve! Oh, and Ruth, your hair looks so cute in the pictures. I really like it! :o)

Reed & Melinda Family said...

wow that is a nice shinny badge. congrats make rock springs proud!

Dad (Tim I) said...

Way to go, Steve! Wish we could have been there! Glad Ruth got pictures. Like I knew she would! Looks good on you.

Lindsey& Jason said...

congrats!! I'm sure you're a great firefighter Steve!

Krista said...

Congratulations!!! :-) How exciting!