I made the blocks for our entryway table... I LOVE how they turned out! Check out the website... http://www.thewoodconnection.com/ ...there are SO many cute block sayings! I also made my first diaper cake for a friends baby shower next week. Luckily I had Jen's help with both since I have never done either!! Oh...and that is our new kitchen table! I LOVE the bench and that it seats 6!! It's funny what we get excited about as we get older :)! Plus me being crafty is a stretch, but it was really fun!
Latest news...
I was called to Primary President about a month ago now so I have been pretty busy, but absolutely LOVING every minute of it!!!
Steve had the day off yesterday... there was a big fire here last night so he got called into work to sit with a cop at the fire all night after it got put out to make sure no one came on the scene. It was too late and dark to investigate and it was considered a crime scene because it was possible arson. He is pretty tired at work today I am sure since he had to stay awake all night and make sure no one came on to the property.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I love your table. It's so cute I want it. I'm jealous. I also love your cute crafts.
Your table is beautiful. I have fond memories of being one of the 'bench kids' in my family. The CASEY craft is cute. SEriously, next time we all get together we need to take a day and have the girls all do a craft. I have such crafy sister-in-laws I'm sure we can come up with something fabulous.
Congrats on the calling. I can just see you up in front of all of those kids being your fun enthusiatic self!
Congratulations on the calling. I bet it will be lots of fun and you'll do great. I get excited about furniture too...a lot more since we have a house to put it in. :o)
Is Casey your first name??? Nice table, looks sharp. I think you guys need some help seating 6.
Your diaper cake is Dr. Seuss-ish, the way each layer flares out at the top - I reeeeaally like it! Your name decoration is pretty cool, too. Where'd you get letters like that?
Super cute crafts!!! I love your table too....it will be great for game nights :)
I love your crafts, the wood letters are great and that store looks awesome. I also love your table.
way to go, primary president! :)
Hey your blocks turned out really cute. Good job! and I love your table!
So cute! I've been wanting to make block letters forever!
So scary about the fire. Glad he's okay.
Way cute. I love your table!
those are cute! and by the way we have that same table... good choice :)
Love the table! And way to go on the crafts! Your blocks are WAY cute!
Wouldn't mind gettin' somethin' to eat at that table!
Post a Comment