Friday, October 16, 2009

playin' around...



I just had to try the turn-out gear on for size :) It's heaver than I thought and I COULN'T walk in the boots. It would help if they were the right size, but if I tried to walk up or down stairs I for sure would fall... I wouldn't be too dependable on the job falling down the stairs :)

6 comments:

LindsC said...

Ruthie you look good! :) I can't believe the boots are that heavy, Crazy!

Phillips Family said...

Now we will call you girl of many pants.

Lindsey& Jason said...

You look great! I don't know how they move so fast in that gear.

Brenny said...

You are so funny. I love that you tried them on...

Lil"G"Ma said...

Ruthie girl - I just spent over an hour reading your blog - was so excited to find it - from Afton Grant - who is friends with my kids - Judd and Janessa Winter. I am your Mom's friend - Cathy Winter Strickler - also friends with Marsha and Butch Eggar - because I lived in Lander - remember my little Hannah - now almost 14 years old?? Also saw pictures of your friend Chelsea who married Brock in Idaho Falls. Is he from Rock Springs?? If so, he is a good friend of my daughter Billie - who went to their wedding reception in Idaho Falls. Is that the same one?? Our lives just go round and round with all the people that we know in common and the way we cross paths. I called your mom a few week ago - had noticed that your Grandpa Sanderson had passed away. Sweet pictures that you have of him on your Blog. You are so beautiful and you look wonderful and happy. Just thought I would say "Hey". LOVED reading about your life and happenings!! Love, Cathy Winter Strickler

Ruth said...

Cathy!!! Of course I know who you are!! Yes, Brock is from Rock Springs. His brother Chance lives here too. I thought I knew what Billie looked like, but I guess I didn't notice her there?? Yes, so crazy how our lives cross paths! I bet Hannah is soooo old and beautiful now ...crazy!!! So crazy you know Afton... I love her!! We met at college in Laramie. So glad you saw the blog and so great to hear from you!!!!!