Saturday, October 3, 2009

Firefighters in action...

I was watching the afternoon session of General Conference when I heard knocking at the door. I thought...who could that be?? It was Steve...what a suprise!! The fire alarm was going off in the building across the parking lot so naturally the fire department responds... while they were waiting the guys told Steve to come up and say hi :) I loved it!!! Of course it was a fast hello and back to work, but still fun anyways!


All 3 trucks respond to a fire call...



B Crew at work...Steve, Amy, Dillon, Kenny, and I couldn't tell who the other two are?? :) The fire alarm was going off, but no fire luckly:) They don't know what set the alarm off.

4 comments:

LindsC said...

That'as a nice surprise from your hubby! :)

Darren and Mandi said...

I love when something exciting happens around here! I was super suprised when I went out and saw all the trucks! so fun to see Stevo in action tho! :)

Brook and Jen said...

Nothin like a possible fire to wake you up from watching conference!! Just kidding, that is one exciting job though. I am glad all is well!!!

Brenny said...

What a surprise! I'm glad there wasn't a fire. He looks so cool in his uniform.