Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break 2009

Spring Break was this week... I went and visited my sister Toni and her family in Worland and had a great time. I love you guys!! I also went to Greybull and stayed with my parents. It is always nice to go home to visit my parents and I am always greateful for the wonderful food. I love my mom's cooking!!! I got to see Lindsey and the girls too...




This is how Cloe and Dakota like to watch cartoons.. front and center...TOO cute!!



This is our new niece Paige Brooklyn Casey ... she is so adoreable!!!



This is soooooo funny... It is Cloe's "super bark" :-)





I also got to go hang out with Erica and Ren for the afternoon until the boys got home from school/ track practice. They got out rockband...Ren and Wes are ROCKSTARS!!!!!


Thursday I headed to the beloved Rock Springs to hang out with Stevo. Of course,we went to eat at the Wonderful House. Steve LOVES his job and starts his shift work Saturday... he is done with his two weeks of initial training and although he still has more training, studying, and tests, he is considered one of the crew:-)!!

4 comments:

Brenny said...

Looks like a fun trip. I miss spring break. I'm also TOTALLY jealous that you got to hang out with Lindsey and the girls and Erica and the boys...

Did you cut your hair?

LindsC said...

Good shot of the super bark, I love it! We're so glad we got to hang! You got some cute pics. It is lucky your parnets are cloe to us so we get to see you more often.

LindsC said...

http://www.blurb.com/

this is the site erica used to make her first blog book, i think she liked it.

Trish said...

Looks like a good time. It sounds like Steve's doing well too. I'm sure you're counting down the days. :o)