Look at that handwriting. He's a good teacher all ready!!
Steve is finishing up student teaching. He has two weeks left of teaching and he graduates in 3 weeks. He can't wait. He teaches World History, American History, and Sociology at the high school. He looks like a pro already! Steve was excited because he actually got paid today for teaching. His mentor teacher coaches track and they were gone today for a track meet so he gets paid to be the sub; even though he teaches every class everyday:)
Friday, April 18, 2008
Teach, Teach, Teach all day long!!!
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How exciting to see steve in action! Looks like a professional!
Oh Steve...you just look so grown up:)
That is way exciting that you will soon be done with school! How is the job search coming along?
I wish you guys the best of luck!!
I agree, Stve looks so grown up. I bet those kids just love him!
Post a Comment