Happy Mother's Day Ruthie!!!!!!!!!!
Broden is truly blessed for how wonderful you are, for that here is Broden's List of Why.......
1. Mom Always Gives me Kisses!!!
2. You laugh at my totally Awesome Army Crawl!!
3. I love to jam out to your music when we go cruising in the car!
4. I love that you let me make sure that the laundry you just folded, is not folded anymore!!
5. You drain the water out of the tub, so i am not taking a bath with my poop, Thanks Again!!
6. I love to dance around the house with you, you Rock It!!!!
7. I love that I am not the only one on the floor playing, and that it is you that is playing with me!!
8. I love that you hold me when i am sick, and continue to give me more Kisses!!!
9. Thanks for thinking my butt is soooo cute, the pinching kind of hurts though:)
10. Thanks for being my MOM, and making everyday Epic!!!!
Love,
Broden
Thanks, Ruth for being such a Great Mom!!!! Thank you for all the hard work, long days, and short nights. Broden and I appreciate your Awesome Mom Skills, and for taking care of the both of us.
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! :)
Cute Post Steve! We love you guys.
O.k., pretty much every wife out there just went, 'aaahhhh!' and then immediately glared at their husband!
Post a Comment