I asked Steve to dress Broden :) This is how he dressed him. He thought it matched LOL. Anyways, I sent him upstairs to put matching pants on...
and he came down like this? :)...Steve said this outfit was ok because it was CAMO and therefore no one can see his pants :)
Third Try... I just went and dressed him :) !
TEAL is my FAVORITE color!! I have been looking for a new coat in teal and finally found one! It even has thumb holes on the end of the sleeves! Adam Phillips and Brenda Casey, that was for you :)...Yes, I have another coat :)
5 comments:
I love how long your hair is Ruth! I think Steve is hilarious, and I really love your teal coat. You look great in it!
Oh woman of many coats...
Reed makes them not match on purpose or so he says maybe its a guy thing!
I love it! Kasey is the same way... Just because both articles of clothing are pink does NOT mean they match ;)
your monkey butt hair looks longer from your coolest brother inlaw
Post a Comment