This sweet little boy is my whole world! He is so FUN! He went in for his 4 month wellness visit a little while ago. He was 16.5 lbs!!! He is 85% in weight and 50% in height. He hit all of his milestones for a 4 month old so he is officially caught up! Didn't take him too long:) He has the cutest double chin. He has BIG smiles and loves to talk and laugh! He has been sleeping from 8pm to 7am (yay! all night) for over a month now.
Firefighter in Training
Still my cuddly binky baby:)
I promise I cut his nails, although it doesn't look like it.
He gave himself a pretty good cut:)
All SMILES and LAUGHS!
This weekend we went to my friend Andy's wedding. His family lived nextdoor to me all growig up and he was my good friend in college. Here is Stevo driving me and Broden around:)
Broden's 1st official church outfit
He always loves to look at the lights:)
He sits up good in his bumbo now!
WE LOVE our SWEET little BOY!!!!!!


4 comments:
He seriously is adorable. I can see both you and Steve in him. I see you more in him than Steve but I can see the resemblance. Geez, that kid is a freaking honker in weight! That makes me happy that he is caught up...way to go kid! So happy for you guys.
He is so cute! I love the pictures!
Ruth he is sooooo precious! Holy cow what a cuttttte little boy. I can't believe hes over 16 lbs! Brynn weighed that at her 6 month check up lol. That is so great though, the more weight they gain the better! I'm so happy that hes healthy and happy.
Thanks for the overload. You seriously don't blog that boy enough!! He is so cute I love that double chin!!
Post a Comment