Christmas Time (we went 2 my parents house)...
I got to play lots of hide-and-go-seek with my nephews!
My dad playing Risk with the kids! They loved it ... he is a great teacher:)
Christmas Morning...
My brother Mike and sister Tami
My beautiful niece Bresius!
The wonderful cinnimon rolls Christmas morning! THANKS MOM!
Random...
A pic of my curly hair for my friend :)... here's proof that it is naturally curly (i just never do it very much anymore)!! That's why she was unsure I was for real :)
My Birthday...
Ruth turns 25 !
My friend Melinda happened to get it on film!!
New Years...
New Years Eve at Jen and Brook's house...we had TONS of fun playing rock band and card games! Everyone made such wonderful food too!
Jen bustin' a move and Melinda rockin' the mic!
Mr. Cawas...saying "cheese"
The aftermath of the confetti balloons Melinda brought :) It was such a fun way to bring in the New Year!!
Thanks everyone for the fun times!! We loved our holiday break! Even though Steve had to work some days, we had a blast on the days he didn't! We love all our Family and Friends!! Happy New Year to you all...hope it's a great one!
8 comments:
Very cute we had lots of fun but you might want to steal the video of steve from my blog to keep for yourself!!!!!
Happy Birthday on the 31st! I wish we had been there so we could celebrate together! Although I have a few years on you:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like fun holidays for you guys :)
hey! your blog is cute. and your hair looks cute curly! We should hang out soon!
Looks like you guys are doing well. We miss you tons and hope you had a great time without US!!
ha ha ha! Love steves dance! Happy late birthday! looks like you guys had a blast! Happy late birthday to steve too! wish we could have been there :) p.s. LOVE the curly hair!
Looks like New Years was a blast! I love your moms Santa Apron! and I'll bet the cinniman rolls tasted great.
Happy Birthday too!
Your family always seem to have a tons of fun!! :) PS I'm gonna have to get me an apron like your mom's!! haha! I love it! Miss you!
Post a Comment