We finally got done painting the kitchen and painting/glazing the cubbords. I really like the end product and glad we tackeled the project. We had fun doing it:)

This is where I put the big mirror I bought a little while ago...
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Before and After
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I was just missing Lander and checking blogs of old friends and saw yours on Camille Whiting's blog. I hope all is going well for you guys in Rock Springs. I have to know though, did you do the paint job on your cabinets? I love it and have been wanting to do that to mine but am scared to try it.
Looks great!!! Can't wait to see it in person :)
Hey that looks really good! It is amazing what a difference the crown molding makes.
wow, it's beautiful. you guys have done a great job!
looks awesome! good job!~
you are so brave, did you pay someone to paint them for you? They look professional. Great job.
Beautiful kitchen! You can come do my kitchen now... and my living room... and my bathrooms... and the bedrooms...
It turned out great! What a fun project. I should show Darren...
I love your kitchen. I found your blog through Camille Whiting's blog. We miss you guys.
I love what you did to your cupboards it gives your kitchen a more unique style.
P.S. Looks like your house warming was fun too!
Hey it looks GREAT!! Great job guys!!
Post a Comment