Monday, November 9, 2009
Shopping FUN...
This last weekend we had lot of FUN shopping in Park City. This mirror was my great find!! I can't wait to hang it up in my house!!
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl of Many Coats Ruth at 4:38 PM
6 comments:
How fun! This post made me laugh because my latest purchase for our home was also a mirror and it looks pretty similar. :o) You have good taste.
Looks fun! Hopefully I can make it next time.
That does look like a good find! You are just a big kid with that tigger. :)
That last picture threw me off, because it was such a mirror image...ok, that was dumb. Park City is fun. Too bad you moved away so we couldn't go shopping in Riverton...the mecca of the shopping world.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Super bummed I couldnt make it. I love the pic of you with Tigger :) You look like you could be best friends.
Great mirror. Isn't it fun to decorate your own house?
Post a Comment